Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patty's Day!


Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!


I hope you're all wearing green today! I luckily have on a pair of green pants that have kept me from getting pinched. My red hair has helped me through the day, too...However, I was kicked out of the bar at Red Robin for not having ID. I lost my driver's license and my temporary is expired.


I had to drink my Guinness (or diet coke as the case was...It was 11am...I wish it were a Guinness) in a regular booth.


Today is also my M.I.L's birthday! Happy Birthday, Trish! Today signifies The Luck of the Norwegians in your case. I think that means you're exempt from green and can actually wear purple on this day.


Finally, tomorrow marks my 11th anniversary at my company. They just added new benefits for the 10 year+ people, including a 4th week of vacation, which will come in VERY handy when we plan my family leave. I already received my watch and reserved parking spot last year, but the good news is that I only have 4 more years to go until I get a sabbatical. It used to be a "dream trip" which I was going to choose a trip to a cooking school in Italy, but I think our little company is getting too big and there are too many "lifers" now. Bummer for me. By the time 4 years rolls around, I get the feeling a trip by myself to anywhere will be welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment