Sunday, March 1, 2009

Growing up so fast!

Just a quick comparison of Ian from this day last year to now. I read back on my post from March 1st, 2008 and I mention how Ian was almost tall enough to reach the door handles. I'm stretching my brain to think of when he couldn't reach the door handles! It's now his job to let Polli in and out and opening/closing doors is one of his favorite things to do. Since we did almost nothing to kid proofed our house in the first place, we have no guards on the doors that lead outside. That will probably have to change at some point for the front door, but for now, he's pretty good about not opening that door. I think he knows it's a big no-no. Sooner or later, his curiosity will get the better of him and we'll be in trouble!

Below are shots of Ian on March 1st last year and today. I'm standing just a little closer to him in today's picture and he's turned at a different angle, but you can tell just how much he's grown in a year. Last year, the table top hit right at his belly, but now is mid-thigh. I also look at those pants, long outgrown... and we were still rolling everything at that point.

I have lots of great pics from Grandma & Grandpa's house yesterday. I'll save them to post in a few days, when I have run out of things to say for the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment