Thursday, June 12, 2008

Video Week Continues

Why stop now? Let's reminisce again about the second video we received last year...literally days after the travelling family sent that first video of Ian.

I'm not sure which order they were taken, chronologically, but I suspect this video is older, meaning Ian was just a little younger (maybe by a few weeks) than the video you watched earlier this week.

In this clip, he is perfectly content to have his toys taken away, leading me to believe this is an impostor baby and not really Ian (kidding). I don't even think it looks that much like him, now that he's been home for 7 months and this video is a year old. The little boy playing with him in part of the video is the boy from the other file we had reviewed along side Ian's. I know a family accepted his file right away, so he's in his new home now, too. As for the others, I wonder about them all the time.

Another note: I have not been able to find any information about the first song in the video. Many folks have asked me what song that is, but the agency doesn't know and I played it for our guides in China and they don't know either. I did download a Chinese Children's Choir CD to play for Ian in China and the vocals sound similar, but I'm not really sure.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Hi. I think the first song is Ji Xiang San Bao (吉祥三宝). It was a hit in China, sang by a Mongolian family of three. It's a very cute song.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzuP1G4iQH0

    ReplyDelete