Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Let's Take It Down a Notch

To difuse the tension around here, I thought I'd share that we've finally had some beautiful weather here in the Northwest. We went from snow on Friday to 70's on Monday. Rain is coming back, just in time for Easter, but for now, we're all feeling a little happier to have fresh air to breath and a reason to wear sunglasses for more than just glare from the overcast sky.

The picture below is a reminder that we all might need to be more like our dogs and live in the moment... and agree to disagree, because choosing to do otherwise is just bad juju.

Hugs, all!



As soon as I arrived home for lunch yesterday, Polli ran outside and made a beeline for the lounge chairs. Her favorite spot to waste away the day, if given the opportunity. Boy, will she be loving sunny Fridays this summer!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, don't let others bad behavior effect you, it's their loss not yours. I do not fit into any of your catergories (yet, maybe if I ever talk hubby into a girl from China:) However I have enjoyed your blog from the time you went to get Ian (I found you on Rumor Queen). I just started a blog this year and I would like to add you to my favorate's list if you do not mind. kristi

    ReplyDelete