Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy 21st Birthday Ashlee Rose!

Today is my niece Ashlee's 21st birthday! We've been close our whole lives. So close, I sometimes forget she's not my own daughter. She has grown to be a responsible, smart, and ambitious college student in Fresno, California, and I haven't seen her in over 3 years...Since her high school graduation. Before that, she came every summer and hung out with us... she has yet to meet Ian OR Polli, now that she leads the complicated life of a poor college student with a full time job, a house full of pets, and limited access to air transportation.

Ashlee, whatever you are doing on this special birthday, be safe and let someone else drive! Love you and miss you lots and lots! - Auntie


People at work can hardly believe this is me... but it is! Me at 15 holding a 9 month old Ashlee Rose. This picture just screams 80's, from my hair and makeup to the avocado green chair and lamp!

My last picture with Ashlee... At her High School graduation party in 2005


2 comments:

  1. Wow - love the comparison pics! So sweet - Happy Birthday to your niece!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Auntie!!! You're the best! I was a good girl, well, I didn't throw up. It was a fun time, now I feel like I should be going through my midlife crisis, cause I feel so old. =) Love you lots! Tell everyone I said Hi!

    ReplyDelete