Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Photo Shoot Results

We received some of the pictures from the photo shoot for our agency that we were asked to participate in last month. They only sent us the photos they plan to use for marketing purposes. They took probably 100 or more pictures, but ultimately sent us 7. I'm a blinker. It's probably my fault that they picked so few to work with. I hope he makes their calendar. If just one family looks at his shining face and thinks "We can do this", well then it was worth it...all of it.


I won't post them all here since I think it would be nice for our family to have some just for "us", but below are two of my favorites. It motivates me to get family photos every year! Moms, please don't print these off and try to frame them. I'll order you nicer copies AFTER you've seen them all. I like th bubbles in the last picture. At first I thought it was a flaw in the file, but enlarged, you can see several bubbles against the white background.

The final picture is in honor of our birthday girl. Polli turned 3 today! This was one of our first pictures of her...Her "referral photo", if you will. This evening, she celebrated with a new toy, which she destroyed in a matter of minutes, and a carrot cake cupcake (she ate the frosting and left the cupcake...so like a 3 year old).

Today also marks 10 months since we arrived home from China. I can't believe so much time has passed since walking through customs with our son, at long last a US Citizen!





5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love all of the photos, but I must say that last one is scrum-dilly! If I didn't have a houseful of pooches, I would have to hunt down a Polli look alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bubbles! How sweet is that?

    Happy birthday Polli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's got to make the calendar!

    Great photos. Ian is a cute kid, and Polli is such a cute puppy.

    We're 2 weeks away from travel. Wow!

    Kevin and Violet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos!
    Love litte Polli! Happy Birthday Polli!
    Friends of our are getting a french bulldog in one week. He is a cutie. I'll have to send you pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of those pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete