Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Boy Without a Face

Everyone is always telling us how adorable Ian is. We know that already, so I thought I'd prove that you don't really need to see his face to see what a cutie we've got.

Death by pizza




Recycling his Easter basket.


Getting lost in the story.


I loved this image...All it's missing is Polli's leash.


This little piggy went to Phoenix.


Picasso? Is that you?


Grandma Trish's favorite picture. I'm sure she's crying right now just looking at it again.


6 comments:

  1. Those are all AWESOME pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love "death by pizza". So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo sweet! I had to check in and see how you all are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable as always! Death by Pizza rocks! heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should send the "Death By Pizza" to Garlic Jim's. You never know, they could make Ian a star. Hey, college is getting more expensive every year not to mention daycare!! Anyway, he is absolutely the most adorable!

    ReplyDelete