Wednesday, August 15, 2007

This Seems So Long Ago...

I put Ian's video clips on the right margin, but a few people have mentioned that they are a bit small. Since I don't have any room there, I'm reposting the bigger versions.

These are from May... almost 3 months ago now. About the same amout of time has passed since we first saw these videos that is left before we hold him in person. I've actually been making up stories lately about what I think he's doing. Yesterday, I imagined that he was playing outside (probably wearing a pink jumper with some random saying or cartoon character) and is finally walking, although still unstable on his chubby little legs. He probably has his new China summer buzz cut by now and has all of his front teeth already.

We should be expecting our Travel Approval any time now, so hopefully we're in the home stretch of our wait to find out if I'm right about the above. Until then, please enjoy our first glimpses of Ian in action!



1 comment:

  1. Here is some hoping for a fast approval, I have been reading for a lil bit now and thought it was time to wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete