Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Missing In Action

I have absolutely not a moment of free time to blog lately. Between a hectic work schedule, Shawn's trip to Honduras, hiking maina, and trying to get through summer to the Maui trip, I just don't have a lot of down time. Heck, I don't even have time for silly things like laundry and dishes. My house (and spouse) can attest to that.

To fend off the wolves, here are a couple of pictures in no particular order. I have lots more, which I'll try to put up soon.

Sorry to the faithful few who have had nothing to look at for the last week or so... Life happens!


With Uncle Matt & Daddy the day they returned from Honduras

At "Lily's Restaurant" with daddy


Getting ready to enjoy the first strawberries from Ian's plant

Just happy. We like these moments (his shirt apparently did not).


Hanging out with cousin Ashleigh while Grandma and I went for margaritas down the block


No comments:

Post a Comment