Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ian's Weekend Shenanigans

OK. So, I know my last post was essentially just Ian running after Polli in the yard. I still love watching it...and imagine replaying it years from now, reminicing about how little he was. I think about just a year ago...and he could hardly be persuaded to go outside and definitely wouldn't have been running around after Polli like that.

So, from the weekend, there were more pictures that I haven't gotten around to posting. Some, I'm holding off to do more "then and now" comparisons...coming soon to a blog post near you.

So, Ian goes for yet another overnighter at Grandma and Grandpa T's house on Friday. That day is our 13th wedding anniversary and we're planning to go out for dinner and a movie... our normal MO for a night alone. Nothing else on tap for the weekend, but next week Ian has his school district speech evaluation to see if he qualifies for continued services or if we'll be on our own at that point.

For now, enjoy a few pictures from the dog park and around the house. Hard to believe it was almost short sleeves weather on Saturday and it's snowing today. Just another lovely winter in the Pacific Northwest!


Daddy & Ian at the dog park

Ian meeting a Boxer. We've always wanted a Boxer, they're such beautiful dogs


Ian and Polli enjoying the sunny day

Heading down the path


Mucho Grassy Ass!


It's official. Ian has hay fever

Ask me how much I hate his haircut!

Everyone has their laptops out

Shawn did this for fun... Thank goodness our social worker visits are over!
Playing in the backyard. When I'm gone this is the kind of thing that happens. The fashion police must have had the day off!


Another M&M Ceremony... The NC-17 version

2 comments:

  1. Okay the yellow hat picture is redonkulous! You take great pics of Ian. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL! You are hilarious. I love this series. It's like a progression of hilarity :)

    ReplyDelete