Saturday, July 21, 2007

Taking a Break to Visit My Friend Harry


While we wait for our Letter of Commitment (otherwise known as the LOC or LOA) from China, which could be anywhere from 1-60 days away, Ian's blog will be mostly devoted to my status and opinion on the final installment of Harry Potter...The Deathly Hallows. I'm sad to see the series come to an end. It really is like seeing a good friend ride off into the sunset, knowing we'll never see eachother again. Universal Studios in Orlando has announced the opening of a Harry Potter themed park sometime in the future. I do find some comfort in that. We can take Ian to enjoy butter beers at The Leaky Cauldron in Diagon Alley!

So... No news from CCAA, but I will be cracking the binding on HP 7 tonight, which will take my mind off the fact that Ian turns 16 months old this week... and is still thousands of miles away. If only there were a Platform 9 & 3/4 that would magically take us to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment