Friday, June 22, 2007

The Hits Just Keep On Coming!

Today marks a full calendar month since we sent off our LOI and we probably have another 4-8 weeks to go until LOA, which is China's final "are you sure you want to get yourself into this?" plea before they prepare our Travel Approval (another 4-6 weeks after LOA, give or take).

In the past month, we have gotten pictures and a video from a generous traveling family, a video from our agency from "who knows" and today, more new pictures of Ian from the parents of the person who moderates the Wenzhou Yahoo group. Her parents live in Wenzhou and visit the kids regularly.

Once again, things like this restore my faith in humanity a bit. Check out the most recent pics of Ian. He's only a couple of weeks older than the previous pics and looks like he just woke up, but still...every day he's there and not here is too long.

I would love more pictures of his ear. They seem to always position that ear away from the camera. I would also love to see him crawling, not just on his tummy. I HAVE to find something to worry about in every picture and video, so in this instance, I'll obsess over the fact that he's not in motion.... Tomorrow I'll realize that's fine and will have moved onto worrying about something else.


2 comments:

  1. You son is beautiful! We also sent our LOI for our son on May 21st.

    I would love to chat with you about our boys. Here is my email if you would like to talk.

    phooket@aol.com

    Look forward to hearing from you.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph...He is gorgeous!!! I had to pop over and see how it was going. (and I admit..I gave in to Britax...)

    April

    ReplyDelete