Wednesday, October 25, 2006

So Much To Do, So Little Time


I can't believe we have so many checkmarks on our homestudy checklist already! Although this is child's play compared to the paperwork for the Dossier of forms that goes to China, it's huge progress in our book.

There's a saying that keeps me going that is the motto to anyone involved in an adoption from China:

An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break. - Chinese Proverb

Incidentally, a couple with a blog on my blogroll in the right margin met their twin daughters in China today! Click here to see their adorable girls!

1 comment:

  1. Steph

    It is interesting to note that "Aaa-Yee" means "over there" (in Spanish).

    I am instructing my envoy to give you some cash for the trip.

    Our family celebrates with you!

    Fred

    ReplyDelete